Sunday, December 14, 2014

The Twelve Days of Christmas

On the first day of Christmas, my minis gave to me: A critter in a pine tree!




Karen:  You naughty Minis!  Get that kitty out of the tree!  She's terrified!



On the second day of Christmas, my mini's gave to me, two turtle dogs, and a critter in a pine tree!
Ivy:  Oh my gosh!  You armed the dogs!?

On the third day of Christmas, my minis gave to me....
Nannerl:  Oh, look Ivy!  Three French loaves!
Minis:  On the third day of Christmas the Minis gave to me:  Three French loaves, two turtle dogs and a-
Ivy:  Stop right there! No repeating!  No one likes the endles repeating!
Mini-Josie:  But it's traditional!
Mini-Ivy:  Yeah! Traditional!
Ivy:  Tradition?!  Critters in trees and turtle dogs are not traditional!  And as for French loaves, that's not even that creative!
Mini-Marie-Grace:  Do you know how hard it is to find hens this time of year?  Then catch them and put berets on them!!!
Minis:  And a Critter in a pine tree!

On the fourth day of Christmas....
Cecie:  Oh my goodness!

Lula:  There goes the phone bill.

On the fourth day of Christmas, the Minis gave to me:  Four Calling Birds, three french loaves, two turtle dogs and a--

Lula:  Wait a minute! Is that hen wearing a beret?

And a critter in a pine tree!
On the fifth day of Christmas, my minis gave me....
Kitty:  What's this?  Curly Fries?

Elizabeth:  Indeed.  You know, I could really get behind this one.

On the fifth day of Christmas, the minis gave to me, Five Curled Fries!
On the sixth day of Christmas....






Kitty:  What is that racket?!

Rose:  Looks like day six.

Kitty: At least we are half way through.  I don't know if we can take much more of this!

On the sixth day of Christmas, the minis gave to me:  Six cats-a-wailing!



On the seventh day of Christmas....



Lissie:  Who put the boat in the living room?!  Oh, right.

On the seventh day of Christmas, the Minis gave to me:  Seven pets a-sailing!

On the eighth day of Christmas....



Karen:  You brought the cow into the living room to milk it?

Bea:  The goat, too.

Karen:  Oh, my cow's potatoes!  I wish Christmas would get here so this madness would end!!!

On the eighth day of Christmas the Minis gave to me:  Eight Minis milking...and a critter in a pine tree!

On the ninth day of Christmas....










On the Tenth day of Christmas
Kitty:  Aww!!!  They're so cute when they are sleeping.

Ivy:  I don't know.  I still think they're up to something.

On the tenty day of Christmas the Minis gave to me:  Ten Minis sleeping!... And a feeling of impending doom!


On the eleventh day of Christmas....



Karen:  Oh, my cows potatoes!!!!

On the eleventh day of Christmas the Minis gave to me:  Eleven Minis Driving! .... and a critter in a pine tree!

On the twelveth day of Christmas.....

Minis:  Karen!!  Look what we got you!  Merry Christmas!

On the twelfth day of Christmas the Minis gave to me:  Josefina and her collection, eleven Minis driving, ten Minis sleeping, nin Minis dancing, eight Minis milking, seven pets a sailing, six cats a-wailing, five curled fries! Four calling birds, three French loaves, two turtle dogs and a critter in a pine tree!

Merry Christmas, everyone, from all of us at
Paws on Keys!

*******

Special thanks to 
Karen Bush, editor of Paws on Keys
Vivian Bush, ghostwriter
Samuel Bush, producer and general handyman


2 comments:

Renee H-C. said...

This is just about the best thing I've ever seen on the internet, and has completely cured me of my stubborn case of Grinch-ness!! What a great blog, wonderful post, and amazing pictures! The video... Cannot stop laughing!

Anonymous said...

Just awesome. I love it. I could go for those curly fries right now in my hotel room. ha ha