Saturday, June 21, 2014

A Crabby Adventure

MyAG 13 Karen
Miss Karen


Hello Friends!  I hope you are enjoying your summer vacation.  I am excited to tell you about a new student we have at our Paws On Keys Boarding School!  She is a wonderful musician and... she brought a pet....








    Lula, Rose, Ivy, Lissie and I were busy getting everything ready for the new girl.  The mini-dolls were in the music room playing with the puppies....

The mini's have fun riding gentle, patient PDQ Bach.

When all of a sudden....

"What is it??" Caroline shrieked.
Josie shrieks, "Yi, yi, yi!!  Crabzilla!"
"Quick, girls, up on the sofa!" yelled Ruthie.
"HELP, HELP!" screams Ivy.

"Hurry, Ivy!" Isabell cried,  "Grab my hand and I'll pull you up!


We ran to the mini's rescue, but had a little trouble ourselves.  We didn't know what it was!  It kept snapping at our toes!

"It's a giant red spider! It has eight legs and those awful pincers!" cried Rose.
"Watch out, Bach!" Ivy screamed, "It's going to get your nose!"
 "Woof! Woof! Woof!  (which means "I am brave and I will fight you to the death!")
Lissie says, "I don't think it is a spider..."
"It's a crab!" cried Karen, "And, brave PDQ Bach is saving us!"
Tremelo shakes all over, "YIP! YIP! YIP!" (which means "Yi, Yi, Yi! I am scared to death!")

Meanwhile, our new girl came into the parlor.... 

"Well, I am here!  Where is everybody? And what is all that noise?  HALLOOO..."

I heard someone in the parlor and went running downstairs....

"Hello, you must be the new girl!", Karen said breathlessly and smiled.  "Welcome to Paws On Keys.  My name is Karen.  Please excuse us as we are having a crises at the moment!"
"Um...no problem...my name is Bea Crabb," said the new girl.
"Oh!" exclaimed Karen, "What a coincidence!"
"Uh... coincidence?" said Bea, confused, "and what is all that screaming?"
Karen laughed, "There's a crab loose upstairs and your name is Crabb!"
"Oh! You must have found Crabby!  I wondered where he went." laughed Bea.
"Come on," said Karen, "Let's go rescue the girls!"


I grabbed Bea's hand and we ran upstairs.

"Oh, my little pet! Crabby, my liebchen, I have found you!" cooed Bea. "Did those puppies scare you?  It's all right now, Mama has you back."
"Pet?" questioned Rose. "You mean...?"
Lissie looked dazed.  "Liebchen?... Mama?"
"It is going to live with us?" asks Ivy, astonished.
"Aw, I think he's kind of cute!" said Karen.

"I am so glad you have come to be at our school, Bea," says Karen, giving her a hug.  "I hope you will be very happy."
"I think I am going to love it here!" whispers Bea, hugging Karen back, "and Crabby, too."



But the dogs, on the other hand....

"Yip! Yip!" squeaks Tremelo, shaking.
"Woof!" barks PDQ Bach, sniffing.
Snap! Snap! Crabby clicks his claws!


* * * * *
Happy Birthday Wishes
to
James!
We hope you like our story!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is adorable, I love it!