Friday, January 31, 2014

Josie Chronicles, part 1

Rose Bush



Hello Friends!  This week at Paws, we had a visitors!  Vivian and her dolls came for a visit.  They have been hosting Josie, the traveling mini doll for the past two weeks in Utah.  They brought Josie here to Lake Powell country to visit us!









Josie, the Traveling Mini Doll


Hi Everybody!  My name is Josie and I am from Texas.  My first port of call was in Coalville, Utah.  Vivian's dolls took me on a road trip to Lake Powell to visit their cousins at Paws on Keys.  I have had some awesome adventures while at Lake Powell.









It's huge!

Rose and Saige took me to the Glen Canyon Dam and the Carl Haydn Visitor Center.  



I was only a little bit scared to look out the window at the dam!














That's the Colorado River!  





And here is where the Colorado River flows on to the Grand Canyon.

Time to visit the Gift Shoppe.















Yi, yi, yi!!!!   The Shop is infested with giant tarantulas!  Get me out of here!





Kind of a small dinosaur.  These don't scare me!







Outside, we found some dinosaur tracks!  
















Yi, yi, yiiiii!   Run, Josie, run!

To be continued....

No comments: